Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ETH doesn't work

Hello,

I am using NT8, instrument ES03-21, loading RTH - works properly, ETH makes chart disappear (that is no candles on the chart at all).
    I checked in control center all the hours that downloaded with NT8 are perfectly fine. CME US Index Futures ETH (and RTH), yet when I have chart open with RTH (9:30-16:15 EST) and switch to ETH (18PM-17PM EST) chart (candles) disappear from the chart. I am using the latest NT8 version 8.0.23.2 64-bit
    This bug was not present in previous versions I used, I could always switch easily between ETH and RTH, but not anymore it seems,
    Please let me know if you able to reproduce and when is it going to be fixed. (This is so basic, how can it possibly break?)

Thank you in advance.
    Attached Files

Hello stasha,

Thank you for your post.

Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry?

To send me your log and trace files from within NinjaTrader. Go to Control Center-->Help-->Email Support in NinjaTrader. Put '2955414 - Att Shawn', in the subject field and enable 'Log and trace files'. Also, give a reference of this thread in the body of the email.

We look forward to assisting you further.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      Could you please send the log and trace from your platform to look further into this inquiry?
      Done. Hope to hear from you soon, Shawn. TY.

Comment

The solution to issue was to delete the chart completely and create new one from scratch. I played a lot with RTH/ETH and different months and years of historical data, guess eventually not only me could not trace what happened, but also environment and .NET. Standard Microsoft solution - reboot (delete and create from scratch here)

Comment

Good to hear the issue was resolved by creating a new chart.

If the issue recurs in the future, please let me know and check for any consistencies.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post algospoke  
          Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
          3 responses
          0 likes