Chart not moving

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart not moving

Recently, I changed from the sim account to a live free trading account by changing the credentials for the my ninjatrader continuum and changing the license to the live license. Previously when trading with the simulation account, I would see the chart move in real time. Now, the chart only updates when I close and open a new one. I don't understand what is wrong. What should I do?

Hello newtrader101help,

The most common culprit for this is if your account is not yet enabled for real-time data. When you connect, it would then request historical data leading up to the current time and chart this, but would not receive real-time data from the brokerage to continue and chart the instrument.

If you have already enabled real-time data and should receive data for these instruments, please send us your log & trace files through the platform directly. You may do this by clicking on Help and Email Support.

Should this be the case, please also add the following note to your email: ATTN Manfred 2958860

If you have not yet enabled real-time data, please reach out to your brokerage directly. If you are with the NinjaTrader Brokerage you may reach them at brokeragesupport (at) ninjatrader (dot) com. Simply ask your brokerage for the "market data enablement" and they will send you the necessary information to get real-time data started.

If in doubt, please don't hesitate to send us your log & trace files, we'd be more than happy to assist you further!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

okay, I sent the logs

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by FrancisMorro, Today, 03:24 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post FrancisMorro