Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Regarding 3 Volume Profile Trading Strategies Blog

Hello ,

I read "3 Volume Profile Trading Strategies" in the Blog but I did not understand clearly.Please Could you help me with more details ? Could you show me more examples with explanation.

Thanks ,

Ali

Originally posted by Ali_Ay View Post
    Hello ,

I read "3 Volume Profile Trading Strategies" in the Blog but I did not understand clearly.Please Could you help me with more details ? Could you show me more examples with explanation.

Thanks ,

Ali
    Hey NinjaTrader Team ???

Comment

Hello Ali_Ay,

Thanks for your post.

Please note that while we have minimal staff after hours, our regular support hours are 8:30am to 6pm US Eastern, Monday through Friday.

If the concepts behind this article are not understood, I suggest taking a step back to review the fundaments behind a volume profile.

Some other educational resources that go into this sort of detail can be found below.

NinjaTrader is a leading futures broker & trading platform provider with deep discount commissions as low as $.09 per Micro contract. Start your FREE demo powered by live data.

NinjaTrader is a futures trading platform that delivers integrated multi-device trading. Discover our best platform to trade futures for active futures traders.

We look forward to assisting.
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

As I understand it, this topic is more related to finance. For a clearer picture, reading three blocks is not enough. Look for bloggers on Instagram who talk about finance. It's just that usually, in such blogs, they talk about all aspects of trading. When I started blogging on the Internet about finance, I learned a step-by-step guide for beginners about creating a blog about finance. I got acquainted with the main aspects of this case and opened my blog. I will only post the information that I once read or studied. Then it turned out that many people have no idea what trade, budget, investment is. In addition, I met people who shared their experience in this field and supplemented my knowledge base.
        Last edited by Iandian; 05-19-2021, 08:36 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post CortexZenUSA  
        Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
        0 responses
        1 view