Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Platform loading forever

Hi!

I have been having issues lately with launching my Ninjatrader platform. It just takes forever. It takes it like 20-30 minutes to load.
    This was not happening before. I tried uninstalling it and installing again, it didn't help. It's not a problem with my CPU, I have a pretty good machine and my other platforms that use much more resources (i.e. thinkorswim) run normally. My Ninjatrader also runs normally once it loads, but it takes a looong time for it to load.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
    Mislav

Hello Mislav,

Could it be multiple workspaces are opened on startup? Please go to Control Center-->Workspaces and check what workspaces are opened. The workspace that shows a green icon in front of the workspace name is the workspace displayed on your monitor(s). If the workspace name show a grey icon in front, it is opened in the background. You don't see its charts and other windows, but it will load data. If multiple workspaces are opened, I suggest to close all but one when you exit NinjaTrader. Hover your cursor on the workspace name and click close. Check if NinjaTrader launches quicker when it needs to load only 1 workspace during startup.

If you experience the issue with 1 workspace, were there any changes in the workspace when the issue started to occur? Did you perhaps added a new indicator or made any changes to existing indicators?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Dear Jason,

Thank you for your help! This solved my problem!
      I was not aware that my workspaces were running in the background, once I closed them my Ninjatrader opened smoothly like it used to.

Thanks again!

Best,
      Mislav

Comment

You're welcome Mislav. Happy to help out!
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post funk10101  
        Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
        11 responses
        0 likes