Trading View

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trading View

Is it possible to interface Ninjatrader with TradingView Web version ?
    Thanks

Hello fredfred,

It is not supported to connect to TradingView in NinjaTrader. You can find connect guides for supported connectivity providers at the link below by clicking 'View More' under Connection Guides.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

That's a pity! It should really be considered in the next upgrade because it's a pretty good tool in the domain. I can tell from experience how hard it is to get started with trading the right way. I struggled a bit in the beginning and made some awful decisions that I'm not really proud of, but it was all worth it in the development of who I am today as a professional. I built my way up in the trading world through the years and saw a lot of changes being made in the industry. Changes like these make companies stand out and keep afloat in a domain that changes on a daily. So implementing a tool that's so used in the domain might be a good strategy to do just that. It's an area where you experience history with your own eyes, look at the price of a BitCoin today. It's historical. I recommend that anyone that wants to get started with trading, does all the necessary research before throwing themselves right it. Information is key in this field, I can leave you a link to some amazing resources if there are people that are interested.
      Last edited by FaviolaBrockied; 05-02-2021, 06:54 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post chbruno