Collapse

Superdom Freezing and lagging behind when unusually high volume/orders occurs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Superdom Freezing and lagging behind when unusually high volume/orders occurs

So I am noticing my Superdom is lagging behind price/freezing every once in a while when there is a high amount of orders coming in (noticing this happen when the t&s is moving very rapidly due to high contract volume, particularly on ES). The superdom will freeze up and will be stuck at a different last price than what the actual chart or time and sales is showing (only superdom, everything else works fine) and then snaps back to the actual price after a few seconds of freeze/delay. I have no indicators on my superdom, Only things i've adjusted from a regular naked superdom is that I have trade control on the left enabled, only column i've added is the PnL, changed a few color preferences, PnL display unit is currency, and show quick buttons.

I have the latest version of Ninjatrader ( 8.0.23.2 64-bit ) , have a i9 cpu, 2070 rtx super graphics card, 32gb of ram, windows 10 64bit, I don't think its an issue with my rig. My internet connection is on wired and decently fast. Problem only happens when there is rapid orders in the market happening. I only use 5 charts and a time and sales. Was wondering if there could be a fix for this? Thanks.

Hello zubair0808,

Thank you for your post.

I suggest applying our Performance Tips to your workspace, as they will be able to improve the behavior you're seeing during periods of high volatility. First, I suggest checking the Workspaces menu for any workspaces that are running background that can be closed and closing any unneeded charts as well.

I have provided a link below to our Help Guide that goes over performance tips.Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by zubair0808 View Post
      So I am noticing my Superdom is lagging behind price/freezing every once in a while when there is a high amount of orders coming in (noticing this happen when the t&s is moving very rapidly due to high contract volume, particularly on ES). The superdom will freeze up and will be stuck at a different last price than what the actual chart or time and sales is showing (only superdom, everything else works fine) and then snaps back to the actual price after a few seconds of freeze/delay. I have no indicators on my superdom, Only things i've adjusted from a regular naked superdom is that I have trade control on the left enabled, only column i've added is the PnL, changed a few color preferences, PnL display unit is currency, and show quick buttons.

I have the latest version of Ninjatrader ( 8.0.23.2 64-bit ) , have a i9 cpu, 2070 rtx super graphics card, 32gb of ram, windows 10 64bit, I don't think its an issue with my rig. My internet connection is on wired and decently fast. Problem only happens when there is rapid orders in the market happening. I only use 5 charts and a time and sales. Was wondering if there could be a fix for this? Thanks.
      Did you ever get your issue resolved? If so, could you share how? I'm having the same issue as you described. Thanks.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by andrewtrades, Today, 04:57 PM
      1 response
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
      Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post chbruno