TD Ameritrade chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TD Ameritrade chart

Just connected my account to Ninja Warrior however I cannot get the chart to load in /es mini futures. Is there a fix to this?

Hello Tbenton,

Thank you for your note.

Unfortunately, futures data is not available in the NinjaTrader platform with a TD Ameritrade connection. To receive futures data, you'd need to be connected to a different data provider.

For more information, please see the following link to the Data by Provider section of our Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...y_provider.htm

Let us know if we may assist further.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisSch View Post
      Hello Tbenton,

Unfortunately, futures data is not available in the NinjaTrader platform with a TD Ameritrade connection. To receive futures data, you'd need to be connected to a different data provider.

For more information, please see the following link to the Data by Provider section of our Help Guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...y_provider.htm
      Hello Chris - Can you pls elaborate?

If I want to use my TD Ameritrade account to trade ES using NT 8.0 what options do I have? Also if I use a different account ( other than Dorman) and I place a bracket order, where is the order placed. On TD Ameritrade's server or on NT?

Comment

Hello j4trdr,

Thanks for the reply.

It would not be possible to trade futures on NinjaTrader with a TD Ameritrade account, so unfortunately there are no options available for you. It would only be possible to trade this instrument with a provider that supports futures trading, such as those listed in the resource Chris provided.

Where your orders reside depends on the connection technology you use. The following link to our Help Guide goes over how each connectivity provider handles live orders:
        Please let us know if you have any further questions.
        Melissa J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post wzgy0920  
        Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes