data feeds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

data feeds

Hello. I need a data feed for NASDAQ and NYSE stocks. I'm testing a scan and I need live data to test. I will keep the feed if things work. Can someone guide me to a good, low-priced feed? I only need NASDAQ and NYSE stocks.

Thank you.

Hello imalil,

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $65 per month. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by imalil View Post
      Hello. I need a data feed for NASDAQ and NYSE stocks. I'm testing a scan and I need live data to test. I will keep the feed if things work. Can someone guide me to a good, low-priced feed? I only need NASDAQ and NYSE stocks.

Thank you.
      Remember to ask for a quote for "Non-Professional" data IF you qualify (I believe most people do) ... but can save you quite a bit ...
      xabcdtrading
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - XABCD trading

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
        Hello imalil,

Our preferred market data service is Kinetick. Real time service starts as low as $65 per month. This service is only available for NinjaTrader. Please visit www.kinetick.com for more detailed information.
        as far as i know, $65 /month is a 15-min delayed service.

Comment

Okay, thanks for the replies. Can anyone name a good data feed that works with NT8 other than Kinetick? I need a few options to make the right choice. Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by imalil View Post
            Okay, thanks for the replies. Can anyone name a good data feed that works with NT8 other than Kinetick? I need a few options to make the right choice. Thanks.
            Sure, here is a bunch of info ... (watch the video on all your options 3/4 of the way down the page) https://www.xabcdtrading.com/blog/ni...omplete-guide/ those are my thoughts if it helps?
            xabcdtrading
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - XABCD trading

Comment

Warning with Kinetick (aka DTN) data on equities: it's "unfiltered" which will mean random spikes, esp in premkt or AH.
              You can try to filter but I haven't found a setting that actually filters that junk out.

Comment

You can use the realtime tick filter to filter out any ticks received in realtime. Please see the link below for more information.

You can edit or delete historical data at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Edit-tab. See the following link.
                JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
                  You can use the realtime tick filter to filter out any ticks received in realtime. Please see the link below for more information.

You can edit or delete historical data at Control Center-->Tools-->Historical Data-->Edit-tab. See the following link.
                  https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...8/?editing.htm
                  Jason - I did all that and it would not work. I had extensive emails with support on this.

The DTN / Kinetick data is 'unfiltered' and on stocks, it's really bad in the premkt and AH. Adding a filter in Ninja does not fix this problem.

I had a bunch of posts on here regarding this but support made a mistake, banned me from here and then re-instated me -- but all my posts were gone into thin air.

Comment

Please follow up with us via email so we can have a single cohesive discussion on this topic. Splitting the discussion into multiple forum threads or email tickets adds to confusion and delays any sort of solution.

Please reference "2967386 ATTN Patrick G" when you write in. If you recall any previous ticket numbers on this issue, please include those in the body of your email.

Comment

could anyone show me how to import the EOD stock data from CityIndex to NT8?

Comment

Hi
                        Does anyone use CQG QTrader? Im looking for real time and historical data feeds for US Equities, Futures,optional-forex. Is it good?

Does it cost usd 75 per month? Are there any hidden charges, extras except per contract commission/charges?

Not interested in Kinetik, need some recommendations please.
                        Thanks

Comment

Hi , If anyone has questions on which data feeds to use i.e. IQFeed, CQG, Rithmic etc, then visit this topic
                          https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...dor-do-you-use

Im almost convinced that Kinetick is as good as IQFeed as both the feeds are same BUT you cannot take the data out of NT8 if you subscribe to NT8 and that's why it is cheap compared to other 3rd party data providers such as IQFeed, CQG etc.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                          Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
                          5 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
                          Started by stafe, 04-15-2024, 08:34 PM
                          7 responses
                          0 likes
                          Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB