Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to place a Buy Stop Market order that gets filled with an ATM Strategy

Hello,

How can I place a Buy Stop Market order above or below a candle bar that gets filled with an ATM Strategy?

1. I can right-click on the chart and chose for Buy Stop Market, but then the order gets filled with the amount of contract and not with the selected ATM Strategy:

2. I can click on the Buy Mkt button then my order gets filled right away with ATM Strategy at market price.

I have tried it in the SuperDom also but could not find it.

So I want to place a Buy Stop or Sell Stop that gets filled with the ATM strategy. How can I do this?
    Last edited by BruynChic; 02-14-2021, 02:33 AM.

Okay, I just got it. The order gets filled with the Strategy when it hits the Buy Stop. So my first approach is correct...

Comment

Hello BruynChic,

Welcome to the NinjaTrader forums!

As a heads up, the Strategy Development section of the forums is for development NinjaScript Strategies programmed in C#.

I will have our moderators move this to our Platform Technical Support section which is for help using the platform, like placing orders.

An Atm Strategy Template can be created in Chart Trader and saved as a template. When the Atm Template is selected, any order placed will have the selected Atm applied when the entry order fills.

Below are links to the training videos.
      Gain the ability to understand and use the power of managing positions with NinjaTrader's Semi-Automated ATM Strategies.Attend a live event: http://ninjatrad...

For the most up-to-date ATM training resources, check out our Advanced Trade Management playlist: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL3-s3qsUnfLR-WCxS_rk...

And a link to the help guide.
      Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM