Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Older Market Replays

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Older Market Replays

    Is there a way to get the Market Replays of older charts? for example

    NQ 03-20

    NQ 06-20

    NQ 09-20


    ZB 03-20

    ZB 06-20

    ZB 09-20



    Regards,
    Carlto

    #2
    Hello Carlito178,

    Thank you for your post.

    This question is better suited for the Platform Technical Support forum, so I've moved the topic accordingly.

    That being said, if the date you are trying to download Market Replay data for is within the last 90 days and data has been recorded for that particular instrument, you can download data for it from within NinjaTrader. However, after 90 days this data is deleted.

    I'm aware that there are a few third party Market Replay data providers available online, so I'd recommend doing a quick online search for providers, as I cannot recommend or give the name of any specific provider.

    Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
    Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

    Comment


      #3
      I've used https://www.marketreplaydata.com/ (I'm not affiliated, just a past customer). It worked well for downloading historical market replays. They charge per month, but can downloaded an unlimited amount, so can just subscribe for 1 month and download all historical market replays for all instruments and dates.

      Originally posted by Carlito178 View Post
      Is there a way to get the Market Replays of older charts? for example

      NQ 03-20

      NQ 06-20

      NQ 09-20


      ZB 03-20

      ZB 06-20

      ZB 09-20



      Regards,
      Carlto
      <span class="vendorName">Vendor_NT_Mobile</span>
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - <a href="https://www.ninjamobiletrader.com/" class="external">Ninja Mobile Trader VPS</a>

      Comment


        #4
        Thanks guys for you replies, much appreciated. I'll have a look into these asap.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Vendor_NT_Mobile View Post
          I've used https://www.marketreplaydata.com/ (I'm not affiliated, just a past customer). It worked well for downloading historical market replays. They charge per month, but can downloaded an unlimited amount, so can just subscribe for 1 month and download all historical market replays for all instruments and dates.


          Vendor_NT_Mobile, Do you know if it plays back, as fast as it moves when it's live?

          Comment


            #6
            Yes, it's been several years since using it, but if I recall correctly it has historical tick data.

            In playback connection, playing at 1x speed is similar to live. Although if you're testing a strategy I'd recommend making sure the price is at least 1 tick past your entry/exit due to order fills difference between live trading and playback connection.

            Originally posted by Carlito178 View Post

            Vendor_NT_Mobile, Do you know if it plays back, as fast as it moves when it's live?
            <span class="vendorName">Vendor_NT_Mobile</span>
            NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - <a href="https://www.ninjamobiletrader.com/" class="external">Ninja Mobile Trader VPS</a>

            Comment

            Latest Posts

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by Hoffmann, Today, 04:17 PM
            1 response
            5 views
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ShawnB  
            Started by demarcog, Yesterday, 02:24 PM
            8 responses
            30 views
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
            Started by ErikY, Today, 01:28 PM
            2 responses
            7 views
            0 likes
            Last Post ErikY
            by ErikY
             
            Started by augustfay, Today, 01:07 PM
            1 response
            8 views
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by Oneobr09, Today, 12:21 PM
            1 response
            22 views
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Kate  
            Working...
            X