Attach to Indicator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attach to Indicator

After I place an order, if I hold the Ctrl key, an "Attach" box pops up. If I select the box, the indicator attachment dialog pops up. Is there a way that I can move the box to the indicator which I want to select, so that when the dialog pops up, it does so with that indicator on top in the drop down indicator selection window?

Hello sgordet,

I don't get this "Attach" box when I hold the Ctrl key after submitting an order in ChartTrader. Could it be you have an add-on applied in the chart that allows this? If I right click an active order in ChartTrader, then I can select the "Attach To Indicator" option. It is not supported to select the "Attach To Indicator" option from an indicator, only by right clicking an active order.
    Attached Files
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The action I’m referencing is described in the NT User’s Guide video shown in the Attaching Orders to Indicators section under Order Entry.

If you have only one indicator, it will place it on top of the list box. If you have several indicators, it tends to favor certain ones, not necessarily the one closest to the order.

Comment

I see, thank you for clarifying.

You can select the indicator you want to attach the order to by moving your cursor to the indicator value (while holding down the Ctrl key) and then left clicking your mouse.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Skifree, Today, 03:41 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Skifree
        by Skifree

Started by Mongo, Today, 11:05 AM
        3 responses