Market play with crypto's behaves strange

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market play with crypto's behaves strange

I use market replay a lot with futures and it always works fine. So I clearly know how to use it.

The problem that I have now, is that if I use the same procedure with ETH/EUR, it does not work like it should.
    I see all the downloaded data in the markert replay map, but at this moment when using market replay, charts stop at last friday (19 feb) at 18:00. But I see clearly that the downloaded data is available till 22 of feb. I tried with setting for data series at "cryptocurrencies" and also at "24/7", but the problem is still there.
    What can be the problem?

Hello marcus2300,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Market replay data for the ETHEUR is currently available up to 02/22 9:30 EST.

Please redownload the ETHEUR market replay data from the historical data manager 'Load' tab and attempt to play it back.

If the issue persists, please send me your log and trace files directly from the platform rather than posting them here, since they may contain personally identifiable information, so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: TICKET# ATTN Conner S. and include a link to this post in the body of the email.

Kind regards.

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ConnerS View Post
      Hello marcus2300,

Thank you for your inquiry.

Market replay data for the ETHEUR is currently available up to 02/22 9:30 EST.

Please redownload the ETHEUR market replay data from the historical data manager 'Load' tab and attempt to play it back.

If the issue persists, please send me your log and trace files directly from the platform rather than posting them here, since they may contain personally identifiable information, so that I may look into what occurred.

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: TICKET# ATTN Conner S. and include a link to this post in the body of the email.

Kind regards.
      I see what the problem is:when I start the market replay, the end date was still 19/02. I managed to change that date to 22/02 and everything works. But I have no idea what I exactly did.

I will try again by following your instructions.

Comment

Seeing your downloaded data in the market replay map but hitting a wall at last Friday's 18:00 is a head-scratcher. ‍♂️ Tried tinkering with data series settings like "cryptocurrencies" and "24/7," but no dice? Crypto charts throwing us a curveball!

Wondering if there's a hiccup in the data feed or some behind-the-scenes tech mystery. While we're at it, ever dabbled in decentralized lending stablecoins? Sometimes a shift in perspective (and coins!) can add a dash of excitement. Here's to cracking the code and smooth sailing in the crypto seas!​
        Last edited by Rocksworx; 12-17-2023, 04:25 PM.

Comment

Hello Rocksworx,

Thank you very much for your post.

Could you send us your log & trace files? I'd like to take a closer look at any reported errors or issues.

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief note in the message referring to this post.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​
          Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by chbruno, Today, 04:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post chbruno
          by chbruno

Started by josh18955, 03-25-2023, 11:16 AM