old computer died

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

old computer died

computer has died how to get all my paid indicators and charts and program on the new computer I am building thank you..

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

Glad to assist. You may download with your live key from the below link.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum:

To import, go to Tools > Import > NinjaScript Addon...

See the below section of our help guide for more on using and troubleshooting third-party add-ons.

http://ninjatrader.com/support/helpG...ty_add-ons.htm

We look forward to assisting further.

Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

For the paid indicators, once you reinstall NinjaTrader on your new computer, you may need to send the machine_id of the new computer to the vendors of the paid indicators for them to enable it on your new machine.

For computer problems, a common recommendation is to consider moving trading over to a server. You'll never need to worry about hardware failure again.

Many traders use a server to avoid problems with their home computer, fix performance issues and avoid connection problems. The way it works is instead of running NinjaTrader on your home computer, it is installed your server which is on 24/7. This approach fixes the problem of needing to run your home computer all the time. All servers have Mobile App access, enabling you to trade on an Android, iPhone, Tablet, Mac/Windows from anywhere in the world, at anytime.

A dedicated server for trading will always outperform a similarly spec'd home computer.
      VPS connections are 1,000mbs, so the server is always connected to the broker/data source.
      Would highly recommend checking out
      https://www.ninjamobiletrader.com/

They're also listed on the NinjaTrader ecosystem: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...biletrader-vps

Originally posted by optionsnh View Post
      computer has died how to get all my paid indicators and charts and program on the new computer I am building thank you..
      Vendor_NT_Mobile
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Ninja Mobile Trader VPS

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by funk10101, Today, 09:43 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post funk10101  
      Started by pkefal, 04-11-2024, 07:39 AM
      11 responses