Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 Restarted several charts within workspace not populating historical.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 Restarted several charts within workspace not populating historical.

Good Morning NT Support,

Hope you are doing well. Lately see attached several charts are not loading historical data and it seems to be Unirenko specific.

On the screen there is a blank chart for ES 03-21 with no indicators loaded.

Sometimes by toggling to another symbol and toggling back it will populate. When I toggle to the same symbol for a non Unirenko chart type it does populate but when switching back ist's blank again.

It's been happening a while and not a big deal as opening a new chart will populate.

But I notice it seems to be more and more charts and now only a new chart object creation will populate.

Again not a big deal just wanted to give you guys a little heads up and wnat to know what to do if one morning it's all my charts and I can't get the data loaded?

thank you

glen
    Attached Files

Hello Glen,

Thanks for your post.

The scroll bar at the bottom of the window suggests that there is a lot of data being requested to build your UniRenko chart. UniRenko charts use tick data and many data providers have limitations on the amount of data that can be requested. It is possible that if you are attempting to load a lot of historical data, the amount of data requested may be refused by the data provider.

Do you see the same symptoms with regular Renko bars?

How much data are you loading with these UniRenko charts? Do you get the same symptoms when reducing the amount of data loaded in your charts? I always suggest configuring charts so they load as little data as possible when setting up your workspace so it loads quickly and efficiently.

Who is your data provider?

Do you see any errors in the log tab of the Control Center? If so, what are they?

If issues persist, can you attach a screenshot of the Data Series window of any affected chart?

I look forward to hearing from you.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Haiasi, Today, 06:53 PM
    1 response
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
    Started by ScottWalsh, Today, 06:52 PM
    1 response