Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ref;technical support

Hello

Please can someone tell me if there is any issues why the platform support team are not responding to emails enquiries.i have sent more than 6 email since over a week and i have gotten confirmation that my email has been recieved and that someone will get intouch but unfortunately no one has gotten intouch with me.
    so please is there other alternative way to get through to Ninja support team?

Welcome to the forums christian enaboifo!

I had a look for tickets related to the email address of this forum account, and I only see tickets relating to Kinetick.

Could you share the ticket ID numbers for any tickets you have openned and have not received a human response?

Could you also try sending me an email message with the same email you used to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with the text "Attn Jim" and include a link to this thread? I would like to confirm the email the email that you were writing in with.

I look forward to hearing from you.
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jim View Post
      Welcome to the forums christian enaboifo!

I had a look for tickets related to the email address of this forum account, and I only see tickets relating to Kinetick.

Could you share the ticket ID numbers for any tickets you have openned and have not received a human response?

Could you also try sending me an email message with the same email you used to platformsupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com with the text "Attn Jim" and include a link to this thread? I would like to confirm the email the email that you were writing in with.

I look forward to hearing from you.
      hello thank you for your response.here are the details requested.
      NinjaTrader Platform Support <REMOVED>
      to: REMOVED
      date: Feb 27, 2021, 6:00 PM
      subject: Re: Hello {2987767}
      mailed-by: ninjatrader.com
      signed-by: ninjatrader.com
      There is my ticket number and my email address.

Thank you Jim and i look forward hearing from you soon.

Christian
      Last edited by NinjaTrader_Jim; 03-01-2021, 09:17 AM.

Comment

Thanks,

I had a look and my colleague Shawn had responded 7 minutes after you had wrote in. I have included his message here.

Hello Christian,

Thank you for your reply.

Please note that the Platform Sales office is currently closed for the weekend. However, I see that the platform sales office responded to your request with your key on Feb 26 2021, 05:19 PM EST. You can try searching your inbox for messages received at that time.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
        Please ensure that our emails are not reaching your spam folders. You may also direct license related questions to platformsales [at] ninjatrader [dot] com.

We look forward to assisting.
        JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by The_Sec, Yesterday, 03:53 PM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by mmenigma, Yesterday, 03:25 PM
        1 response