Interactive Brokers Charting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interactive Brokers Charting

Again. I amncoonected to international brokers thru Ninja Trader however. I can't get the chart to show.

Tbenton , I assume you're referring to an "Interactive Brokers" connection since "International Brokers" is not a supported connection. The specific forum topic you originally posted under is not related to an Interactive Brokers connection. In the future, I suggest that you create your own topic or write into PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com to get direct assistance more quickly than you would by posting on an existing thread. I've moved your post to it's own topic.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • What version of TWS/Gateway are you using?
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 03-21, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?

Comment

Sorry so. Asas advertised IBKR does not support the Ninja trader Platform.

Using NT 8.0
      Using. TWS platform
      Trading ES mini/1 min Chart
      I can forward the log but I am connected to IBKR / my account but cannot get the chart

Comment

Hello Tbenton,

What version of NinjaTrader and TWS are you using? We would need the full version number.

You may find this on both platforms under Help > About.

Do you receive real-time data on the ES? Please note; delayed data would not be supported by the NinjaTrader platform.

Thank you in advance, we look forward to your reply!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Running Ninjatrader 8 64 bit. I have not been able to download/see the chart
          Last edited by NinjaTrader_Heath; 03-02-2021, 08:22 AM.

Comment

Hello Tbenton,

I would need the full version of NinjaTrader and TWS, e.g. NinjaTrader 8.0.23.2 and TWS 978.2c.

You may find these version numbers within each platform under Help > About.

Thank you in advance!
            Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by dpolyakov, 03-29-2024, 11:30 AM
            4 responses
            2 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_RyanS  
            Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
            1 response