Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

two 3rd party indicator not compatable, get error message when trying to install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two 3rd party indicator not compatable, get error message when trying to install

I tried to install a 3rd party indicator and get an error message. I figured out which two indicators that were not compatible and removed the one I wanted the least.
    With that one removed, I tried to install the one I want more but still get this error message when trying to install.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

This message generally means there would be a conflict between something you have installed currently and what you are importing.

You could manually install the item to test what the error is, if you are able to open the import screen and try to import the file, likely you don't have any compile errors so this would likely be a conflict.

Could you tell me, if you either double click on the .zip file to open it and see its contents or extract the .zip, what files are listed? Are they .dll files or .cs files?

With more information on the files in the zip I can provide specific instructions on how to test the file.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Marco, in the zip folder when I unzip it there is one .dll file and one .cs file.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.

Please send the .zip file as an email attachment to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com so that we may test this on our end. Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 2988646 ATTN Tyler.

I look forward to being of assistance.
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by TraderBCL, Today, 04:38 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post TraderBCL  
        Started by martin70, 03-24-2023, 04:58 AM
        14 responses