I'm looking for a Supply and Demand drawing tool

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm looking for a Supply and Demand drawing tool

Does anyone know where I can get a supply and demand drawing tool to easily draw supply and demand levels? I don't want an indicator that plots the levels automatically.

NT's rectangle drawing tool is too much work. I have to keep going to templates to change the color of the rectangle and I also have to keep stretching it out far enough to the left...EVERYTIME.

Does anyone have one, know of one or can create one?

Thank you in advance.

Hello Johnny Santiago,

Thank you for your post.

I see one indicator in the User App Share when I search for 'supply and demand'.

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/use...20and%20demand

You could also browse our growing library of user-submitted custom indicators (100+) that can be downloaded from our User App Share. Please look in the User App Share as you may find what you are looking for there:

NinjaTrader User App Share NinjaTrader Ecosystem

If you are unable to locate a script like the one you are describing you could have it built. If you would like our affiliate NinjaTrader Ecosystem to provide you with a list of professional NinjaScript consultants please let me know.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Santiago View Post
      Does anyone know where I can get a supply and demand drawing tool to easily draw supply and demand levels?

Although not free.. I do offer a handy double click zone tool for that here:

Click Video Tab for Detailed Explanation and Demonstration of ALL Features..

Be Safe!

-=Edge=-
      NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - High Tech Trading Analysis

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by TheWhiteDragon, 01-21-2019, 12:44 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post PaulMohn  
      Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM