Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Where can we find a list of all feature requests with votes and current status ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where can we find a list of all feature requests with votes and current status ?

Hi NinjaTrader,

I noticed that there are a lot of feature requests scattered in these forums. For us, users it's unclear what's being done with all the feature requests.
    I'm sure NinjaTrader is working hard on them and on other new stuff. So I wonder...
    Could NinjaTrader maintain a list of all these feature requests somewhere in this forum together with the # of votes and the current status and update that post regularly?
    That way we can see what's being done with them, and if / when we can expect them to be implemented.
    I realize this may be some extra work for NinjaTrader. But I'm sure that more transparency about the development process will make everyone happier

As an example, I would encourage you to look at how the flight simulator team from Microsoft & Asobo is doing this.
    They post regular updates on all the major topics and clear indications if a feature is being worked on or not, and if it is.. what timeframe we can expect something

See.. https://www.flightsimulator.com/marc...opment-update/

regards
    Erwin
    Last edited by EB Worx; 03-07-2021, 03:20 PM.
    EB Worx
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - EB Worx

Hello Erwin,

I will forward your feedback to make the list with feature requests public.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-1355. We added your vote. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
      JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by wzgy0920, 04-20-2024, 06:09 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post wzgy0920  
      Started by wzgy0920, 02-22-2024, 01:11 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes