Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nt8-fxcm-stop/target

Hello,

I tested today how it works to connect to fxcm live account and doing an entry with NinjaTrader8-charttrader-ATM. I have the stop and the target visible in NinjaTrader but not on the FXCM-platform which I would use to monitor trades. (By the way: it happened today in one trade (out of 10) that I closed with chart trader and it showed flat in NT but the position persisted in FXCM.)

Attached is a screenshot showing the NT orderstab and the position/orders in FXCM.

What would be done to modify so that the stops and targets executed with NinjaTrader are on FXCM servers as it would be when trading directly with FXCM trading station.

Thank you!
    Tony
    Attached Files

Hello tonynt,

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

To analyze exactly what occurred in this case, could you please send us the log & trace files, together with the Order ID of the order in question?

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3008165 ATTN Manfred

Thank you in advance!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

thank you for your reply. This was an incident that is not the main topic for the moment. I´d like to resolve the question about stops. Because if it doesnt work with entry from NT to have the stop and target on fxcm servers everything else is not important anymore.

You will know if and how it works with fxcm and orders. From my screenshot its clear what its about I hope.

Thank you for your support!
      Tony

Comment

Hello Tony,

Thank you very much for your reply.

As the screenshot doesn't give us further information (e.g. if any connection issues were reported during this time, what current NinjaTrader version is installed, or whether the FXCM servers acknowledged/rejected this order), we would need to see the log & trace files to assess this further.

In general, we are not aware of any issues with the NinjaTrader/FXCM combination.

If you would like us to dig into this deeper, please send us the log & trace files, we can then best assist further.

Thank you in advance!

Comment

Hello,

OK, I know already in which direction this goes after 10 years in the forum, so I do the question different. When you are not aware of any issue with the NinjaTrader/FXCM combination then this must not match with what I´m asking. If one trades with NinjaTrader and fxcm and having a position from chart trader ATM should the stop and the target from NinjaTrader show up on fxcm servers? When there is a business-relationship between 2 companies one will know about. This has nothing to do with my log and trace file. I know already the reply when sending the files "we do not see any errors in your log and trace file".

Thank you!
          Tony

Comment

Hello Tony,

Thank you very much for your reply.

It seems your question is about order statuses in the platform and where orders reside themselves, my apologies for this misunderstanding.

The information on order statuses and what they mean, as well as where your orders reside is documented in the help guide.

For more information on the order status please visit the link below:

For more information on where orders reside, visit the following help guide:

Please let me know if you have any further questions.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by GLFX005, Today, 03:23 AM
            0 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post GLFX005
            by GLFX005

Started by XXtrader, Yesterday, 11:30 PM
            2 responses