Order lines don't appear on chart when using live account, do with demo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order lines don't appear on chart when using live account, do with demo

When I'm using the demo account, whenever I place an order, I see the lines on the chart, where I can move the stops and targets on the chart. When I switch to my live account and place an order, these do not appear. Any ideas why?
    I've purchased and registered the Lifetime License, so all the features should be available, correct?

A chart window, by default, will show orders and positions for the Sim101 account. If you want to view another account's orders/positions, Chart Trader must be enabled and that account must be selected in Chart Trader's account drop-down list.

Are you trading from the chart via Chart Trader? Or from another order entry window?

Comment

I have chart trader on (hidden). It's the exact same chart in both accounts. In fact, I'm just changing the account dropdown in the SuperDOM to switch between the accounts.

Comment

Chart Trader's selected account is likely Sim101. This does not change automatically if you change the account in another window. Un-hide Chart Trader and select your desired account to see that account's orders/positions

Comment

I think I have figured it out. I had assumed there was a link between the SuperDOM and the Chart Trader with regard to the account being used. It seems that these are not linked, so the Chart Trader would not show the order for the account shown in SuperDOM. I guess I'll just need to remember to change the account being used in both places from now on, which is just unexpected behavior. But it works now, thanks!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by kujista, Today, 05:44 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post kujista
          by kujista

Started by ZenCortexCLICK, Today, 04:58 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes