Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

API into RTrader Pro

Hello,

I am currently using a Rithmic feed with RTrader Pro credentials for my data connection to NT8. That is working fine through their "plugin" feature and I can place trades in my NT8 sim account.

I would like to execute trades on NT8 that will pass through a "bridge" to my account on RTrader Pro as they are the platform my broker is using. Can you assist me with what needs to happen to set this up?

Thanks.

Hello,

Thanks for your post.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage:
    Also, ensure that you have downloaded R|Trader Pro
    (Here is a publicly available website you can download this software from) http://yyy3.rithmic.com/?page_id=16
    Open R|Trader Pro and enter your credentials into the 'Orders' user ID and password fields and the 'Market Data' user ID and password field
    Click on 'Allow plug-ins' (the text will be yellow when enabled)
    Click on 'Login'
    Now open NinjaTrader, access the Control Center > Connections > Configure
    Select your Rithmic connection
    Now copy and paste your username and password exactly as they provided to you in the "Rithmic Connection" and then ensure 'Plug-in mode for market data' is enabled in the connection
    Select the Rithmic connection under Control Center > Connections to connect.

Please let me know if I may be of any further assistance.
    Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

Thanks for the reply.

I did as instructed but I get the error from NT8 that my credentials are not correct. I am entering the credentials that work for my data connection through RTrader Pro.

Just to be clear, I want to use NT8 to execute my trades through my existing broker on RTrader Pro. I just want to make sure you are understanding my request. I don't want to use NinjaTrader as my broker.

Thanks.

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for your post.

I'd like to take a look at your log and trace files for this issue. These files contain diagnostic information related to what is occurring on your platform that will help us resolve this issue in a timely manner.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to an email to platformsupport[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com with "3024835 ATTN Marco G" in the subject line and a link to this forum post in the message body so I may investigate this matter further.

Open your NinjaTrader folder under Documents.
        Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        Once you have emailed these to us, you may delete these compressed folders.

Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item for you.
        Marco G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by gravdigaz6, Today, 11:40 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post gravdigaz6  
        Started by MarianApalaghiei, Today, 10:49 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes