Charts linked to market analyzer not loading

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Charts linked to market analyzer not loading

Morning. I am running the latest version of NT8. I have a market analyzer running with 12 line items made up of stocks, ETF's and the ES. Linked to the MA I have 4 charts: Daily, 60 min, 15 min and 5 min. Each of those charts have two Divergent indicators loaded. Yesterday and this morning I noticed that when I would select an item in the MA 3 of the charts would start to load data, the 4th would just show the previous stock. The other three would continue to indicate that data was being loaded but nothing happens.

How can I fix this?

Thanks

Hello rexsole,

Thank you for your inquiry.

So I may accurately assist you, please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 7.0.1000.? or 8.0.?.?)
    • Who are you connected to? This is displayed in green on the lower-left corner of the Control Center window.
    • How many 'Days to Load' is set for each chart?
    • What instrument symbol (and expiry if applicable) have you selected? For example, ES 06-21, AAPL, EURUSD, etc.
    • (For a chart) what interval is selected? For example, 5 minute, 1 day, 2000 volume, 4 Renko, etc.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    I look forward to your reply.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post usazencort  
    Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM