NT8 - 03-21 blank chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 - 03-21 blank chart

I sent an email for help with NT8 and got a phone call I was told to come on here and tech support would call me and do a screen share to find out why nothing is showing up on NT8

I see that you also contacted us via email regarding this. Please keep in mind that creating duplicate inquiries very different methods does not decrease response time and in fact may increase it. Whenever you have an inquiry, please choose one method to contact us. Our response time is typically less than 10 minutes, so we appreciate your patience.

You sent a screenshot that shows windows viewing March contracts that have expired. We responded to you at m***[email protected] a few minutes after you wrote in with the solution which was to rollover to the current front month:

Click image for larger version  Name:	NT8 ERROR.jpg Views:	0 Size:	387.1 KB ID:	1148704

Please check your email. If you don't see a message from us, please check your junk/spam folders and ensure that any messages from a @NinjaTrader.com address arrive in your inbox. We're an email-based support team and that will always be our first method of contact. With that said, if you're unable to follow the steps or have additional questions, please respond to us via email.

Here are those steps for your reference:
    • Navigate to the Control Center > Tools > Database window.
    • Left-click the ‘Rollover’ button that appears just below the table under the ‘Rollover futures instruments’ section.
    • Close this window when this process completes.
    You can learn more about the different ways to rollover by visiting the link below:To view contract rollover, expiry dates, and other trading events click the link below.

Comment

Rollover is not clickable

Comment

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3030972 ATTN Tyler

I look forward to being of assistance.
        Tyler M.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DayTradingDEMON, Today, 09:28 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DayTradingDEMON  
        Started by geddyisodin, Yesterday, 05:20 AM
        9 responses