Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Label Horizontal lines saving options

Hi

I plot horizontal labelled lines with the text. Once I close the chart those Horizontal labeled lines disappear. I have check constant line option but that also is not feasible. Is there any option or 3rd party Indicator that allow to save labelled horizontal lines?

regards
    Manjeet

Hello Manjeet,

If you like to save drawing objects in a chart, please leave the chart opened and save the workspace.

I'm not aware of a 3rd party add-on that allows you to save horizontal lines after you close the chart. I suggest to check the publicly available NinjaTrader ecosystem website for any custom created add-ons from other users (User App Share) or look for 3rd party add-ons (Trading Indicators) that offer such functionality.
    Search trading indicators, apps and services to personalize your NinjaTrader software. Explore custom trading indicators, automated strategies, free trading apps & more!

If you can't find it, you could contact a NinjaScript programmer (Programmers) to create an add-on for you.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Jason,

Even though, I leave the chart open, sometimes they disappear. This is such absurd that Ninja do not provide the basic functionality. I have referred more than 30 traders to Ninja and now I am worried with lack of such basic stuff

regards
      Manjeet

Comment

Could it be the horizontal lines are plotted outside the visible display of the chart? If you right click in the chart and select Drawing Tools-->Drawing Objects, do you see the horizontal lines?

Do you notice any consistency between the horizontal lines that disappear?

Did you perhaps not save the workspace after you applied the horizontal line?
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Waxavi, Today, 02:10 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Waxavi
        by Waxavi

Started by TradeForge, Today, 02:09 AM
        0 responses