not receiving live data

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

not receiving live data

I have recently opened a live account but I am not receiving any live data. I already rolled over the future contracts. When I right click and select "Reload All Historical Data", it updates the price but that's all, no live data. I also know I am connected, I have a green.

Hello bozkurthatay,

Thank you for the message.

While I am not able to see your account or who you are specifically, the symptoms you describe often mean that the User has a Brokerage account, but is not yet enabled for real-time market data.
    • You would be able to connect to your account and see the funds within your platform, but any time you go to load in a chart or other window, you are given the historical data, but there is no real-time market data populating anywhere
    • You will want to reach out to your Broker or Market Data Provider and verify that you are enabled for real-time market data on the instruments you are trying to chart.
    If you reach out to your Broker or Market Data Provider and they say you are in fact enabled for real-time market data on these instruments, please send an email to PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com with "Clayton ATTN 3043392" in the subject line so we may look into your PC and connection specifically.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by inanazsocial, Today, 01:15 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post inanazsocial  
    Started by trilliantrader, 04-18-2024, 08:16 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes