Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

2021 NT8 supported EU brokerages (Forex/Stocks)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2021 NT8 supported EU brokerages (Forex/Stocks)

Hi,

I would like to know which EU brokerages allow live trading through Ninja Trader. I've had a lifetime licence for several years, but have yet to find a brokerage that supports live trading on Forex and Stocks. I was told that FXCM is compatible, but they only offer demo accounts through Ninja Trader. I have also heard that City Index is compatible, but I cannot get a confirmation from them.

Cheers!

Hello dvirant,

FXCM and CityIndex are supported in NinjaTrader for forex. Interactive Brokers is supported for stocks and forex. You can find a list of supported brokers for the NinjaTrader platform at the link below.

NinjaTrader supports multiple futures market data and brokers providing access to trade futures, stocks, and more. Download NinjaTrader for FREE to get started!

Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for the reply, but FXCM themselves told me on two separate occasions that live accounts are not supported for NinjaTrader. Is there anything specific I need to do on the NinjaTrader end to enable it? I already have a live City Index account that I can connect to NinjaTrader with (the connection works), but I can't see my live account in the accounts tab - only a demo one. SO, again - is there something specific I need to do?

Interactive Brokers unfortunately demans a very high initial deposit along with other restrictions that just aren't feasible at the moment, at least not until I am absolutely 100% sure I can use them with NT.

Cheers.

Comment

Hello dvirant,

To trade a supported brokerage account you will need to lease or purchase a live license key.

Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

Comment

I've had a lifetime license for several years now.

Comment

Hello dvirant

For assistance with your license key you will want to contact us at [email protected]

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by traderqz, Today, 12:06 AM
            10 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post traderqz  
            Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
            5 responses
            0 likes