Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

What is the NT8 equivalent to a quote board?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What is the NT8 equivalent to a quote board?

To be clear, I'm new to NT and can't figure out how to create a list of futures contracts / stock symbols to monitor -- aka a "quote board" on other platforms. I hope there's something that will let me monitor prices, hi/lo, net change, et cetera. Thanks for indulging a newbie!

In the top menu of the NT8 Control Center window click "New" three times each time adding one of
    - "Hot List Analyzer"
    - "Market Analyzer"
    - "Market Watch"

Add a few symbols to each, right mouse click to update columns and / or properties.. and see if you found what you are looking for.

HedgePlay

Comment

Hello Virgil123,

Thanks for your post.

You can accomplish this by using The Market Analyzer window. The Market Analyzer window is NinjaTrader's answer to the traditional quote sheet, a high powered quote sheet that enables real-time market scanning of multiple instruments based on your own custom criteria. You can use the Market Analyzer to display indicator, market, and trade data in a highly customizable manner adding a wide range of functionality to extend the features of traditional quote sheets, such as the ability to view indicator values, create alerts, and link to charts and order-entry windows for instant instrument switching.

You could try Creating Alert Conditions in the Market Analyzer. Please see the Help Guide on Creating Alert Conditions for instructions on how to create an alert in your Market Analyzer.

I have also included this link to our help guide page on Creating Alert, Cell, and Filter Conditions.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.

Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by elirion, Today, 01:36 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post elirion
      by elirion

Started by gentlebenthebear, Today, 01:30 AM
      0 responses