Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

two simultaneous open trades

Good Morning,

This Morning I opened two ZB trades. The first trade I opened and closed immediately. The second trade, I shorted using the Sell Ask button at 0826AM EST at 158'02 using my ZB ATM Strategy. The order was filled and I never closed it. At 0930 EST using the same window, I shorted NQ using my NQ ATM Strategy. I locked in profit on both trades and as of 1000AM EST, both trades should still be open based on my settings. So my question is: Why is my 2nd ZB Trade showing that it never closed? I never closed the position manually and based on my settings, it should currently be open. My ZB window shows that I opened 10 contracts at 158'02 and only 5 contracts closed at 158'03 (per attached screenshot), which was my 1st trade. My second question is what could I have done to prevent this going forward?

Please assist me on this matter.

Regards,

Dion

Hello Dion,

Thank you very much for your post.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    • Email: orders (at) ninjatrader (dot) com

To analyze exactly what occurred here, I'd like to take a closer look at your log & trace files, as they would contain the execution information.

As these files also contain personal information, it'd be best if you can email them to us.

The easiest way to do this is through the platform directly.

You can do this by clicking on Help > Email Support.

Please also add the following note to your email. This ensures it can be associated with your post:

ATTN Manfred 3060357

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AttiM, 02-14-2024, 05:20 PM
    11 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
    Started by fernandobr, Today, 09:11 AM
    1 response
    0 likes