Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kaji Lines are Flat

Hello,

I wanted to try Kaji lines. I set my chart to M1 and chose Kaji as candle type (even though it's not a candle). I chose 5 days trade history.
    This is what I see...and even when the charts open for a day the line is flat...just changes color

Hello LorraineP,

Thanks for your post.

I see that you are using the simulated data feed. Please note that the simulated data has no correlation to real market prices as it is fake data for testing. This feed does not include historical data. The Simulated data feed is internally generated canned data used for practice purposes; because of this your charts will start blank and build as simulated data is received. If you open a 1-minute chart and let it run for about a half hour there will be enough data for an indicator to populate.

For more information regarding historical data please view our User Guide section here:
    Historical Data Overview

For more information on the Simulated Data Feed please view this section of our User Guide:
    Simulated Datafeed

You would need a username and password to a demo account, supported data provider, or live brokerage account. If you are using NinjaTrader 8. Here is a publicly available tutorial that will guide you through registering for a demo, downloading, installing NinjaTrader, and setting up a demo account to view free live data. You can skip the steps prompting to download and install NinjaTrader.
    NinjaTrader 8 Quick Start Guide - YouTube

The Kinetick End Of Day (free) feed will only supply data for the Daily, Weekly, Monthly, and Yearly intervals.

If you need Futures data. You can register for the NinjaTrader Brokerage Continuum Demo from the following link:
    Futures Demo

Once registered, you will receive your user name and password from CQG in about 10-15 minutes. The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum.
    http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

If you need Forex data. You can register for the NinjaTrader Brokerage Forex Demo from the following link:
    Forex Demo

Once registered, the following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Forex:
    https://ninjatrader.com/ConnectionGu...nnection-Guide

Here is the NinjaTrader Frequently Asked Questions page which will cover the most common questions users have when trying NinjaTrader.

Here is a great place for new users to start which contains many video guides that will help with the initial configuration of the platform:
    Below, you will find links to some FREE publicly available resources to help you become a NinjaTrader power user:
    Please feel free to write in with any additional NinjaTrader items we may assist with.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
    3 responses
    0 likes