Collapse

Pseudo Drawing Objects on Chart after updating to NinjaTrader Version 8.0.24.2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pseudo Drawing Objects on Chart after updating to NinjaTrader Version 8.0.24.2

Hello Support Team,
    I've updated to latest NinjaTrader Version 8.0.24.2 on 02 April 2021; noticing some issues with Drawing Objects after the update.
    1. Drawing Objects appear on chart but can't see in Drawing Objects dialog. Even after double clicking the object from chart nothing appears in the dialog.
    2. Global Draw Objects messed up - sometimes draw object appear as stand alone object in chart until F5 is pressed; sometimes duplicate copy created after making any object global from a diff window / tab.
    Attaching screenshots for strange behavior. This is not happening every time but I've noticed this strange behavior more than 4 occasions till now.
    Any help is greatly appreciated!

Hello s.kinra,

I assume you refer to the 2 horizontal lines between 300 and 400. Can you please tell me what is "NinjaScriptInfo" under Configured in the Drawing Objects window? If you remove it, does it remove the 2 horizontal lines?

Can you please send me your workspace so I can check it on my end. You can find workspaces at Documents-->NinjaTrader 8-->workspaces. Please attach the .xml file in an email to "platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com". Put 'Att Jason, 3068029' in the subject field of the email.

I'm not quite sure what you mean by "stand alone object". How does the appearance of the drawing object change after you press F5?

Do you see the duplicate in the Drawing Tools-->Drawing Objects window? Do you notice any consistency between the occasions?
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Jason,
      NinjaScript you asked is the Bar Timer & removing it didn't removed those lines, "stand alone object" means drawing object showing as non-global object even after making it global & some times it creates a junk copy after making global i.e. 1 global object showing & 1 non-global object showing wherein apparently both are same I don't intend to make a copy but make the object global. When duplicate objects are formed, I can see those in Drawing Objects dialog, 1 global & 1 non-global. Some times, after making object global they're sorted differently in drawing objects dialog & it appears as non-global until I press F5.
      Rest details on your email in a while, thanks!
      Last edited by s.kinra; 04-22-2021, 03:53 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:53 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post CortexZenUSA  
      Started by CortexZenUSA, Today, 12:46 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes