Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How can NT be used for trading "cryptos"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How can NT be used for trading "cryptos"?

Hi NT Support,

First of all want to thank you all for the World Class and certainly Best in Class level of support that I've ever experienced in 30 years. I'm actually blown away at the level of competence, willingness to help and extensive effort put forth by everyone I deal with at NT, not to mention the best trading platform ever. Truly amazing, and for those that I hear vague gripe about occasionally I can only say you have no idea relative to everyone else how good these people are at NT.

Enough of that. I reading another post:

Hello, I have two different unirenko charts left ( T100R10O10 ) right (T3000R10O20) the chart in the left is not shown upto the "Last" value as complete chart as in the right chart . What could be the reason? Many thanks regards unirenko.PNG

I notices symbols/exchanges that I'm totally unfamiliar with. Myself like many others using NT are only familiar with the traditional Futures contracts, FX pairs, and Equity/ETF symbols.

We all see the craziness on the news regarding bitcoin et al, and I only know of the BTC symbol root for the CME contract.

My main question is what other crypto and are there any videos or other references to get started trading cryptos on NT?

Apparently people are either trading the same instrument on different exchanges looking for arbitrage type trades or trading the underlying instruments.

What instruments/exchanges are available via NT to participate in the crypto market?

Thank You,

Glen

Hello demarcog,

At this time NinjaTrader does not yet have support for trading cryptocurrency.

There is a coinbase adapter, and this allows data to be loaded for crypto but at this time is not developed to the point that you can trade.
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Chelsea,

Thank you for the response. As mentioned in another post:

Hello, I have two different unirenko charts left ( T100R10O10 ) right (T3000R10O20) the chart in the left is not shown upto the "Last" value as complete chart as in the right chart . What could be the reason? Many thanks regards unirenko.PNG

What is BITFINEX?

Also the symbol in that post what instrument is that for?

Thank you,

glen

Comment

Hello glen,

I'm familiar with Bitmex but I am not familiar with BITFINEX.

I also do not recognize the symbol.

I recommend inquiring with the community member that has posted that.
        Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I once traded cryptocurrencies on NT, and it was a good experience. NT made it easy to keep track of what's happening in the crypto market and buy and sell quickly. It was an excellent platform for getting into trading big cryptos like Bitcoin.

Later, I also tried out AAA Trading, another online trading platform. What I liked about AAA Trading is how they make trading easy for everyone. They have many different things to trade, not just cryptos and their prices for trading (spreads) are low, starting from 0.0 pips. My time with AAA Trading has been great. They have lots of information and tips that helped me understand how to trade better, which is super important in the fast-moving crypto world.​
          Last edited by diegogoujon2; 01-11-2024, 04:22 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by bortz, 11-06-2023, 08:04 AM
          47 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post aligator  
          Started by jaybedreamin, Today, 05:56 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post jaybedreamin