Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Adding Multiple Symbols to a Symbol List in One Go

Hi,
    Not able to add Multiple Symbols to a Symbol List in One Go. Cannot see the Magnifying glass

Hello rajputcatering,

Thank you very much for your post.

Are you referring to the Market Analyzer? If so, you may add additional instruments by right-clicking this window, selecting "Add Instrument" and "Search":

Click image for larger version

Name:	MA-Search.png
Views:	144
Size:	40.5 KB
ID:	1153354

If you're referring to a different window, or have any questions in this regard, please don't hesitate to let me know!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

HI, Thanks. But No, I am not referring to Market Analyzer Window. I want to add to a Instrument List (Window)

Comment

Hello

Thank you very much for your reply.

It would not be possible to add several instruments to an Instrument List window at the same time.

To add individual instruments, please open the Instrument List, select the list you want to add an instrument to on the left side, then click the 'add' on the right side to add instruments.

To add a current Futures contract, simply type the instrument name or a description (e.g. in the demonstration above, where I search for "Oil" to add the QM), then double-click the Futures contract itself.

If you want to add a Futures contract with a different expiration date, manually typing the full instrument and expiration would be the fastest solution.

I've demonstrated both approaches in a video and uploaded it to the following address:

World's leading screen capture + recorder from Snagit + Screencast by Techsmith. Capture, edit and share professional-quality content seamlessly.

Should you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to let me know!
        Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Tim-c, Today, 10:58 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Tim-c
        by Tim-c

Started by traderqz, Yesterday, 09:06 AM