SuperDom Issue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SuperDom Issue

I have an issue with my Superdom where I have my PnL display Unit set to points and Show realized PnL when Flat also checked, but when I am flat It shows my PnL unit in Currency instead of points. It works while in a trade but not flat. Apparently there was a support ticket ID made for this over a year ago SFT-1117, I would assume it would be fixed already?

Hello zubair0808,

Thank you for your inquiry.

The reason that the Unrealized PnL has a changeable display unit while the Realized PnL only displays a dollar value is because the values come from 2 entirely separate sources. The Realized PnL that is displayed when you have 'Show realized PnL when flat' is a value that is transmitted directly from your brokerage connection (it's the same realized PnL value that is displayed on the 'Accounts' tab). In contrast to that, the Unrealized PnL that displays within the PnL Display when you are in a position is calculated locally in NinjaTrader based on the last price. In short, NinjaTrader controls the Unrealized PnL value that is displayed, which is why we are able to change it to a number of different display units while the Realized PnL value comes from an outside source.

Since this is a result of how the feature is designed and not a 'bug', STF-1117 is a feature request that is being tracked for interested by our Development team. I will add your vote to STF-1117. However, I would not have any further information about when or if this feature will ultimately be implemented. When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by algospoke, 04-17-2024, 06:40 PM
    6 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post algospoke  
    Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes