micro bitcoin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

micro bitcoin

trying to get a chart of mbt. when i added this to the instruments to trade I am asked to fill in the top box = master instrument. can u provide exact instructions on how to generate a chart for mbt?

Hello einstein,

Can you please proceed as per the steps below.
    • Go to Control Center-->Tools-->Instruments.
    • Double click the MBT futures.
    • Scroll to the bottom and click "8 rollovers".
    • Click add on the left and add the 05-21 expiry month.
    • Use 2/5/2021 as rollover date.
    • Click OK-->OK and close the Instruments window.
    • Select the MBT 05-21 in the chart and check if data is loaded.

You can type in the instrument + expiry month in the Instrument field of most NinjaTrader windows (chart, SuperDOM, Basic Entry, etc). For example:
    • Left click in the Instrument field first and hit Backspace on your keyboard.
    • Type in MBT 05-21 and hit Enter on your keyboard.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hola! estoy intentado cargar el grafico para poder hacer trading en el MBT y no logra cargarse correctamente, sale distorcionado, que estoy haciendo mal? gracias

Comment

Translation:

Hi, I am trying to load the chart to be able to trade in the MBT and it does not load correctly, it comes out distorted, what am I doing wrong? thanks.

Hello cesar945,

Please see the forum thread at the link below (post #4) for the MBT futures.
        hi, I was wondering if someone could help me with loading MBT on ninja7 please? my broker is Ninja through phillip capital and my data provider is continuum, if that makes a difference. Thanks, Dan

Do you have the same 2021 expiry months and rollover dates defined? If not, please reset your instruments by taking the steps below.
        1. First, disconnect from any data providers by navigating to the Control Center > Connections menu, and left-click on “disconnect” that appears to the right when hovering your mouse over any active connection
        2. Next, reset your instruments by navigating to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management
        3. In the Database Management window, under the “Update instruments” section, ensure that “General properties”, "Futures expiries" and “Symbol mappings” options are checked and then click Update
        4. Lastly, restart NinjaTrader for the changes to occur
        Check if you now load chart data as expected for the MBT 10-21.

Comment

Buenos dias, realice todos los pasos antes mencionado por usted y sigue el grafico igual, estoy operando en NT8 en demo Account, que debo hacer?

Comment

Translation:

Good morning, I did all the steps mentioned above by you and the chart is still the same, I am trading in NT8 in demo Account, what should I do?

Hello cesar945,

The chart data you load is as expected. I load the same when I test the MBT 10-21. Please note that this futures instrument is not that volatile.
            Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
            2 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post algospoke  
            Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
            3 responses