Did anyone experience severe performance problems with Nina Trader today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Did anyone experience severe performance problems with Nina Trader today

I was experiencing a slowdown in Ninja That was so bad I lost several thousand dollars when hitting the Buy and sell buttons several times and Ninja simply did not respond.

Please let me know if anyone else had a similar issue I need to know what the cause of this horrible problem was today.

thank you

glen

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:
    • Email: orders[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com
    Submitting additional orders/clicking order entry buttons multiple times is never a solution. When you have order submission issues, always contact your broker's Orders Desk first before attempting to place additional orders to 'fix' the issue. I'll need additional information to determine the root cause of the 'performance problems' you're reporting.

Please answer all of the following questions:
    • What version of NinjaTrader 8 are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.0.?.?)
    • What instrument were you trading?
    • When did this most recently occur?
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.
    • You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support
    • Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.
    • Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3098788 ATTN PatrickG

Comment

Hi Patrick,

It's never happened before and has happened several days in a row and it's always a nightmare that costs significantly.

8.0.24.2 64-bit
      Trading GC 06-21
      Today

I switched to sim after it occurred. I will send you the logs and traces as I don't see anything but these errors also occur in SIM.

You quoted "performance problem". Do you not consider it a "performance" related problem. Don't know what else to call it and I probably should have never upgraded the NT8 bversion and I'd not seen that occur before. But that was to fix several other problems. This is my first experience in many years where hitting a buy or sell button is effectively inoperative for any period of time, certainly not 10 to 30 seconds.

I sent the log and traces to your attention #1155776

than you

glen

Comment

I quoted "performance problem" simply to indicate a quote of the exact words you used with no other implications. I received your files and will be following up via email shortly.

Comment

Patrick,

Gotcha didn't know if there was some other avenue you wanted me to pursue.

thank you for the response.

glen

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post DJ888
          by DJ888

Started by terofs, Today, 04:18 PM