Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't received inlog details

Hello,

So I am trying to set up a live account. I've done every step, get a lincence key and filled it in. Got a broker (Phillip Capital), funded my account. But I dindt got any inlog details to log into my account and trade with real money. Support doesnt respond to my emails... Anyone know what I can do?

Hello KasLB,

Thank you for your post.

I do not see an account in our recourses when searching your email address. Are you in the process of opening a brokerage account? If you have already begun opening an account with a broker. When your account is ready for live trading, you will receive an email from brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com containing your username and steps to create your password, along with instructions to connect your account in NinjaTrader.

There will also be a link in that email where you will need to specify which exchanges you would like to receive data for.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum when you have your username and password.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

If your account has been funded and you have not received a username and password, please send an email to brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com to request your username and password.

You would also need to enter a live license key into the platform to trade live by selecting the live account in the Account drop-down menu of your chart trader and to see your live account information. Keys that begin with "@SIM" will not show live account information. You can check under Help -> License Key

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
    Shawn B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ShawnB View Post
      Hello KasLB,

Thank you for your post.

I do not see an account in our recourses when searching your email address. Are you in the process of opening a brokerage account? If you have already begun opening an account with a broker. When your account is ready for live trading, you will receive an email from brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com containing your username and steps to create your password, along with instructions to connect your account in NinjaTrader.

There will also be a link in that email where you will need to specify which exchanges you would like to receive data for.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to NinjaTrader Continuum when you have your username and password.

http://www.ninjatrader.com/Connectio...tion-Guide.php

If your account has been funded and you have not received a username and password, please send an email to brokeragesupport [at] ninjatrader [dot] com to request your username and password.

You would also need to enter a live license key into the platform to trade live by selecting the live account in the Account drop-down menu of your chart trader and to see your live account information. Keys that begin with "@SIM" will not show live account information. You can check under Help -> License Key

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any other NinjaTrader inquiries you may have.
      I've searched in my mail and haven't received the mail containing my username and password. I've sent an email to the given email adress. Thank you for the reaction and I hope I get a response soon.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view