Chart trader problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chart trader problem

I use trader chart to execute my trades. Today I was trading and I took a long position clicking on ( Buy bid ) but it went for short position. So, I started losing even though the market was going up. I thought that I've made a mistake, so I added another long position to make sure I didn't make a mistake but I kept loosing even though the market was going up. This is the second time this happened to me. A week ago I had the same problem.

Hello,

This is usually a symptom of a rendering delay on the chart.

To see what (if any) NinjaScript items may be contributing to the symptoms, please open the NinjaScript Utilization Monitor:
    • Control Center > New > NinjaScript Output
    • Right-click within the NinjaScript output window > Select 'NinjaScript Utilization Monitor...
    • This window will begin to populate with NinjaScript items in order of time spent processing
    • Let this window populate for at least a few minutes then send me a screenshot of it's contents
      • To send a screenshot with Windows 7 or newer I would recommend using Window's Snipping Tool.
      • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you for responding. Here is the screenshot.

Comment

Hello,

The 3 'M' indicators at the top of the list are causing a significant delay on your charts, particular the first, 'MautoFloorCeiling'. I would advise removing this and perhaps all of these scripts until the issue is resolved.

Comment

Is this problem would be solved If I use a better performed Laptop? Or It has nothing to do with it. This is a screenshot of my laptop specifications. Thank you for your help.
          Last edited by livetrading; 05-19-2021, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Hello,

It's possible it's overloading computer, but more frequently this is due to the indicator not rendering efficiently and a PC upgrade would show minimal improvement. The developer may have more insight though as it is their code/software.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by maybeimnotrader, Yesterday, 05:46 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_ChelseaB  
            Started by adeelshahzad, Today, 03:54 AM
            5 responses
            0 likes