Bid Ask Volume Difference Bars

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bid Ask Volume Difference Bars

I want to add the Bid Ask Volume difference bars indicator similar to Sierra Chart on my Ninja Trader Platform. I was going through your the posts but I have no idea how to add this indicator or custom based indicator similar to this on my platform. Can you please help me in this regard? I want the step by step guide. Thanks

This study calculates and displays candlestick bars which represent the difference between Ask Volume V(ask)tVt(ask) and Bid Volume V(bid)tVt(bid) for each of the main price bars in the chart.

The High of a candlestick bar indicates the maximum difference between Ask Volume and Bid Volume that occurred during the formation of the main price graph bar. The Low of a candlestick bar indicates the minimum difference between the Ask Volume and Bid Volume during the formation of the main price graph bar. We express these ideas in mathematical symbols below.

Sierra Chart is a professional Trading platform for the financial markets. Supporting Manual, Automated and Simulated Trading.

Last edited by farisqureshi; 05-20-2021, 11:25 PM.

Hello farisqureshi,

Thanks for your post.

We have moved this question from the Indicator Development form as your inquiry does not sound like you are trying to develop your own indicator, but find an existing indicator.

Order Flow Cumulative Delta can form candle sticks showing the difference of Bid/Ask Volume between sessions or between bars. This sounds to be what you are looking for.

The screenshot attached shows the Order Flow Cumulative Delta indicator using a Bid/Ask Delta type, with a Per-Bar Period alongside a modified indicator that is showing the Bid/Ask volume in a bar.

This indicator is available with the Order Flow + package which is available with Lifetime license holders. If you have this license you would just have to open the Indicators dialog on a chart to add it.

License Comparison - https://ninjatrader.com/LicenseComparison

Working with indicators - https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...indicators.htm

We look forward to assisting.

Attached Files
    JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by yertle, Yesterday, 08:38 AM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post yertle
    by yertle