Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Indicator (custom or built in) that marks on SuperDOM where our entries are?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Indicator (custom or built in) that marks on SuperDOM where our entries are?

Is there anyway to mark automatically on the SuperDOM where our entries are, for those of us who "scale into" a position?

So if I buy 1 contract each at 4000, 4995, 4990, the SuperDOM will say my average price is 4661.50 or so (example only).

I would like to have it marked on my ladder that I entered at 4000, 4995, 4990 so I can better manage my trades knowing it's using a First In First Out system (ie: I wouldn't sell my first lot until price was back over 4000, so it would be very useful to have it marked at the 4000 entry).

Thanks!

Hello LenovoX1E,

Thank you for your post.

Currently this is not possible with the default features of the platform, but could be accomplished with custom coding in an indicator.

f you are not a programmer yourself, a third party vendor could assist further with creating such an item.

Also, you may find what you are looking for by searching our User AppShare section of our NinjaTrader EcoSystem:However, I was able to confirm there is an on going feature request for this item and I have added a vote on your behalf to this.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-726
    . Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
    Spencer F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you - do you know where I could find a programmer to do this?

I noticed theres a column for notes, if I hire a programmer to simplyu put a 1,2,3,4 etc into the notes section it would already help me keep track of each of my contracts

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
        You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
        Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by algospoke, Yesterday, 06:40 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post algospoke  
        Started by ghoul, Today, 06:02 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes