Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order cause by "External"

Hello!
    I got a buy order made by "External", This already had happend with orders of sell made also by "External" I didn't know the reason so I made a post and you answered me that I should talk with my Broker, so I did. They told me the orders weren't cause by them.
    Let me add for you an Screenshot of the execution:

Click image for larger version  Name:	WhatsApp Image 2021-06-09 at 10.40.40 AM.jpeg Views:	0 Size:	14.1 KB ID:	1159440
    In the image seems like the order made by one of the strategies doubled, is that possible?. The difference between the excecution made by Percent_b_indicator_8 and "External" was about 20 minutes.
    I would like to know the reason of these orders if they weren't cause by the Broker
    Thank you!

Hello 7robert,

Thanks for your note.

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

It sounds like you have already reached out to your broker. In this case, do you place trades in a separate application that is paired to NinjaTrader? Is the strategy you are using one that you wrote or was it imported from a third party? I would like to investigate this further with you. Please send me your answers along with your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum post and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 3135856 ATTN Emily

Thank you in advance; I look forward to resolving this with you.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by rjbtrade1, 11-30-2023, 04:38 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DavidHP
    by DavidHP

Started by Stanfillirenfro, Today, 07:23 AM
    3 responses