Demo Password stopped working ??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Demo Password stopped working ??

Been running NT8 using a demo username and password with the "ninja trader continuum demo" connection ......was working great , but I woke up this morning and NT8 was not connected and I keep trying to use the demo username and password but it keeps saying incorrect ??
    Attached Files

Hello Mr.Hamster,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to take a closer look at your Log and Trae files in order to get more information about what you are experiencing.

Please contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. In this message, include a link to this forum thread and "3138979 ATTN Jermaine S". Please also follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email so I may investigate this matter further.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
    • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
    Jermaine S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jermaine View Post
      Hello Mr.Hamster,

Thank you for your reply.

I would like to take a closer look at your Log and Trae files in order to get more information about what you are experiencing.

Please contact us via email at PlatformSupport[AT]NinjaTrader[DOT]com. In this message, include a link to this forum thread and "3138979 ATTN Jermaine S". Please also follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your email so I may investigate this matter further.

Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
      • Open Windows File Explorer (hotkey = Windows key + E) Then navigate to, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents") > 'NinjaTrader 8' folder
      • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
      • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
      • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
      Thanks in advance; I look forward to resolving this item.
      Thank you , I'll do all that you listed .......

My friend running his live account had the same issue today , and he lives on the other side of the united states from me , he said they had to remote in to fix his . So seems like an NT8 issue ,

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by junkone, Today, 11:37 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post junkone
      by junkone

Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
      5 responses