A trade hopped my stop loss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A trade hopped my stop loss

Good afternoon, I locked in a 2 tick profit and the trade hopped my stop loss and just stopped me out for a profit of 1 tick instead of the 2 I locked in.

Is there any way to stop this from happening?

Hello Carlito178,

I assume you trade in simulation. When trading simulation accounts, orders are filled as per the simulator fill engine. Please see the link below.

NinjaTrader provides a state of the art internal simulation engine that can be used to test trading ideas and hone your skills. The simulation engine is not a simple algorithm that fills your order once the market trades at your order price. The engine uses a scientific approach to determine fill probability by including a number of variables including: ask/bid volume, trade volume, time (to simulate order queue position), and random time delays for switching between order states.

You can force immediate fills by enabling 'Enforce immediate fills' at Control Center-->Tools-->Options-->Trading.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No this trade was a live trade in UB.

My entry was 190'15, I locked in profit at 190'13

The trade stopped me out at 190'14, instead of 190'13. Why is that?

Comment

CRITICAL — If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trades are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk here:If you have your trading account with the NinjaTrader brokerage, please send us an email at the email address above for clarification on the order execution. If you have your trading account with a different broker, please contact them for clarification.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 05:29 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Aviram Y  
        Started by quantismo, 04-17-2024, 05:13 PM
        3 responses