Trade Performance Windows Trades ($) tab issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Trade Performance Windows Trades ($) tab issues

From around noon today, my trade performance Trades ($) table has been very bugged.

Whenever I enter and exit a position, the entry price listed is completely wrong by a huge margin resulting in wildly incorrect profit and cum net profit.

Since I'm using a SIM account, I've been testing this by entering and exiting a trade within seconds and this is the result.

I checked the Executions ($) tab and those numbers look correct.

What could be the issue?

Attached Files

Hmm, looks like after testing with a few more trades it fixed itself...

Still a very weird bug. This would be quite unacceptable when trading with a live account...

Comment

Hello yuenster,

Thanks for your message.

NinjaTrader keeps track of executions in the NinjaTrader database and attempts to pair them together in FIFO order to form trades. NinjaTrader will need to see the executions or be signed in the day the executions took place to log them, and we also should be sure that the Trade Performance report is started from a point when you are flat. Starting a Trade Performance report when you are not in a flat position will cause the Trades to pair in a mis-matched fashion.

Your broker's Account statement would be the most accurate material to reference for your trades. NinjaTrader can do a decent job pairing executions, but if the above is not minded, some discrepancies can come up.

We cannot offer an ETA, but we plan to improve the Trade Performance window in the future so it pulls trades from the broker where possible, which will evolve from the current trade pairing behavior.

We look forward to assisting.
      JimNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by f.saeidi, Today, 11:02 AM
      1 response
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post NinjaTrader_BrandonH  
      Started by geotrades1, Today, 10:02 AM