Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Using Ninja Trader in the UK

Hi,

Could some one give some information I have looked around but can't find much.

I want to use ninja trader but I am struggling to find the best way to go being in the UK.

With the brokers suggested it would be slow with international wire and also cost.

I am wondering if there are any brokers I can use which are based in the EU with Ninja to execute?

Many Thanks

Hello tommyjg,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader.

I would be glad to discuss brokerage options for the NinjaTrader platform. First, can you please clarify which markets you are interested in trading (futures, forex, or stocks)?

I look forward to assisting you.

Comment

Hi Christopher,

I am looking to trade futures.

Thanks

Comment

Hello tommyjg,

Thank you for your reply.

NinjaTrader offers an in-house brokerage solution for futures trading, which would be available for residents of both the UK and EU. You can learn more by contacting brokeragesales[AT]ninjatrader[DOT]com.

You can also use the NinjaTrader platform to trade futures with Interactive Brokers as a third-party brokerage solution.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hi Christopher,

Ok great I already have an account at Interactive Brokers.

Thanks
          Last edited by tommyjg; 06-23-2021, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Also would ninjatrader run the same using Interactive?

Comment

Hello tommyjg,

NinjaTrader will fully support futures trading with Interactive Brokers. Connecting to an account with Interactive Brokers will also provide real-time and historical minute data to create charts within the NinjaTrader platform. You can even test this interface in a free simulated trading environment before making the decision to trade live.

The following link will take you to a page that details the steps required for creating a connection to Interactive Brokers as well as specific connection configuration information:Let me know if I may be of further assistance.

Comment

Hi NinjaTrader_ChristopherD , I have now funded my Interactive brokers and have access to the markets I require. Is it possible to test a placing a trade through ninja trader without having purchased?

Thanks

Comment

Hello tommyjg,

NinjaTrader is a free application for advanced charting, market analytics, strategy development, and simulated trading. To trade a supported account other than the Sim101 account, the built in simulation account, you will need to lease or purchase a live license key.

Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

NinjaTrader_ChristopherS, Hi I have now purchased lifetime and have my interactive brokers linked I have purchased level 2 data and all work fine on interactivebrokers, On ninja I am getting some gaps and data missing from my chart in ninja could you help me with this please?

Comment

To load any missing data please right click in your chart and select "Reload Historical Data". If the issue persists can you tell me what instrument/expiry you have selected and what time interval chart you are loading such as 5 Minute, 150 Tick, etc.
                      Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

No that does now work I have tried already, MES, ES the same issue - 30min 5min

Comment

So I may look into this further please go to Help->Email Support and be sure to include Attn: Chris Jameson, 3166657 in the Subject line, a link to this thread in the body and a check in the box for "Log and trace files".

Comment

Hi, I seem to have got 2 of my charts working correctly with the right times and data, When loading in my TPO chart I am getting a lot of missing data am I missing a setting?

Comment

Does your TPO chart required historical Tick data? If so currently Interactive Brokers does not provide historical tick data within NinjaTrader therefore data will only populate while connected. In order to receive historical tick data you would be required to connect to a provider that offers this data.

I have provided a link below to the NinjaTrader 8 Help Guide that goes over understanding the data provided by your connectivity provider.

If you are looking for a data provider for historical Tick data I recommend using Kinetick: (Our Preferred Data Feed Service Built Specifically for NinjaTrader) which provides historical Tick, Minute and Daily data for Equities, Futures and Forex.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                              Started by usazencort, Today, 01:16 AM
                              0 responses
                              1 view
                              0 likes
                              Last Post usazencort  
                              Started by kaywai, 09-01-2023, 08:44 PM
                              5 responses