1 second delay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1 second delay

Hello, I have a big problem with the data connection. I am now in Europe and I know that in the USA the data has hardly any delay but in Europe it is 1 or 2 seconds on many occasions. My internet is fast for uploading and downloading, so I shouldn't have any problems. I have only managed to fix it from a vps in Chicago. My data is from Rithmic. Is there a solution to this big problem without having to use vps? I have connected to Rithmic Europe and it is the same. All the best.

Hello,

If not done already, I would advise hard-wiring your connection instead of using wireless as this will be a much more reliable connection.

A connection state between NinjaTrader and your broker/market data vendor is not dictated by NinjaTrader. The NinjaTrader application only reports the connection state as it is reported by the API you are connected through. NinjaTrader behaves like a radio receiver in that it receives signals from the connected server.

Unfortunately there are no platform settings/features to remedy this as this is solely based on the connection quality. As you stated, using a VPS is the most common fix for consistent connection issues/delays.
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The funny thing is that there are days that are late and other days that are not. It is very rare, if someone has found the problem, I would appreciate it if you could tell me here or privately. Thanks

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, 04-16-2024, 06:09 PM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by Jon17, Today, 04:33 PM
      0 responses
      1 view