Drawing tool tiles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Drawing tool tiles

Hello, I have the drawing tool loaded on the chart. But i can see it only if VISIBLE is ticked, if it is not and ONLY WHEN IN FOCUS is only ticked, the drawing tool does not show up when I'm going on it with the cursor.
    Thanks
    Max

Hello Lando Carlrissian,

Thank you for your post.

This would be expected. 'Visible' must be selected in addition to 'Visible only when in focus' if you'd like the Drawing tool tiles to hide when the chart isn't in focus. Please note that 'Visible only when in focus' is referring to the chart window being in focus. The Drawing tool tile would be hidden only when the chart window itself is not in focus (such as when you have a different window selected or with a modal window open).

Please let us know if we may assist you any further.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your reply, I'm sure that the behavior of the tool was different, meaning that only when I was hoovering on the left top corner area , only at that time the board was going to appear. Now it is always on top
      Thanks
      Max

Comment

Hello Lando Calrissian,

Thank you for your reply.

Unfortunately, hiding the tiles unless you hover your mouse over that specific area of the chart is not how the 'Visible only when in focus' option works. What this setting does is hide the tiles when the entire chart window itself is not in focus, such as when you have the Data Series window open or have a different window selected. However, we do have an existing feature request for being able to collapse the tiles while they are not in use. I will add your vote to this request.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is STF-4985. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:Please let us know if we may assist you any further in the future.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I understand what you are saying, I might have dreamt for one year then, for I'm totally sure about the fact the the board was not in sight when not on it but still on the same chart very strange indeed

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by Shansen, 08-30-2019, 10:18 PM
          24 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post spwizard  
          Started by Max238, Today, 01:28 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Max238