Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Requesting help : NT 8 License fees for OF and Data feed for Sim

HI,

I am based in Canada and learning to trade futures. I have below questions related to NT8 and appreciate help with the question.
    1. I intend to use NT as a sim (without any associated broker for six month)s and I want to learn order flow.
      1. Q1> do i have to buy the NF software for order flow even when i don't have any broker? Can i use OF in sim with paid data feed without purchasing NT8?
      2. Q2> if i just want to use NT as a sim for practice futures trading, which is the cost effective data feed ?

PS: I have been using TOS for the last 5 months but its very high latency. I use DAS for stocks and trying to get similar latency for my futures platform along with OF

Hello HerculesT41,

Thank you for your interest in NinjaTrader.

We recently launched a new set of trading tools for NinjaTrader 8 called Order Flow+. This includes a number of indicators to help you analyze order flow and volume, along with a footprint-style chart called Volumetric Bars. Here are some links to help you learn more about Order Flow+:

Website Overview — https://ninjatrader.com/Order-Flow

Help Guide — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help..._flow_plus.htm

Quick-Start Videos - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cYJx...Hur03r5n2KmpFy

Webinar Recording — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XUTj...We0Nf&index=15

Order Flow+ is a premium set of features for NinjaTrader 8 that will only be available with the purchase of a lifetime license key. You may review the purchase options for NinjaTrader at the link below:

Get started with our free plan to trade with discounted commissions or choose a plan upgrade to further reduce commissions on your trades.

Kinetick has been optimized to be the fastest, most stable, and most affordable data solution for the NinjaTrader platform. The Basic Service package for $65/month is our base fee for receiving market data and real-time exchange fees can be added individually to suit your trading needs. You can view a list of supported exchanges and the corresponding exchange fees from the Kinetick subscription page:

I would also be happy to provide you with a price quote including the exchange fees if you can provide me with a list of symbols that you are trading.
    Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks a lot Christopher for detailed reply. Appreciate your help. So I am ok with purchasing NT but can you please help me with Kinetick quote?
      I want to trade ES/NQ(indexes), CL(crud), GC(Gold) and ZN (10yr treasury) .

i eventually want to add NASDQ stocks as well and link my NT to Ibkr but that's in future.

Comment

Hello HerculesT41,

The CME is offering reduced rates to traders who qualify. To qualify for the Globex Non-Pro Fees, you will need to have a live NinjaTrader license key and a funded account with a supported futures broker (such as Interactive Brokers). If you meet these qualifications, you can receive real-time data for the CME, CBOT, NYMEX and COMEX for as little as $5/month on top of the Basic Service $65. You can learn more about the Globex Non-Pro Fees at the following link:

To receive real time data for stocks on the NASDAQ this would require the NASDAQ Level 1 $7 subscription.
        Christopher S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by geddyisodin, Today, 05:20 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post geddyisodin  
        Started by JonesJoker, 04-22-2024, 12:23 PM
        6 responses
        0 likes