Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Market Playback - can't see data for June 14th- 18on NQ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Playback - can't see data for June 14th- 18on NQ?

I've tried downloading each market playback day as well as historical data for the week of June 14th - 18th 2021 for NQ 09-21 but every time I try and playback to one of those days it's not showing any data.
    I've downloaded/playback the same process for other days that appears to work fine. Is there something I am missing here?

Click image for larger version

Name:	JuneMarketPlayback.png
Views:	119
Size:	26.5 KB
ID:	1164379

Hello MatthewLesko,

Thank you for your message.

Does this behavior persist if you restart NinjaTrader and re-download these Market Replay data days from the server? I haven't been able to replicate this behavior on my own platform yet.
    Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_JustinD View Post
      Hello MatthewLesko,

Thank you for your message.

Does this behavior persist if you restart NinjaTrader and re-download these Market Replay data days from the server? I haven't been able to replicate this behavior on my own platform yet.
      Yeah I've tried combinations of re-downloading and restarting but same issue.
      Now strangely the "Playback" screen isn't working I connect to Playback connection. It just sort of freezes while I can still interact with the Connection Center and Charts.

I've tried deleting everything out of "Documents\NinjaTrader 8\db\replay" and restarting/re-downloading but this issue persists now as well.

If I click "Disconnect" on Playback under Connections, the Control Center window then freezes

Click image for larger version  Name:	playback-bugged.png Views:	0 Size:	22.8 KB ID:	1164619

Comment

Safe mode worked so I removed some indicators and playback isn't frozen but there's something weird about data downloaded from June 14th- 18 though like it's all jumbled and has gaps, so not sure what's going on there

Comment

Hello MatthewLasko,

Thank you for your response.

As a test, try the following:
          • Go to the Tools > Historical Data > Edit window > delete both the Historical and Market Replay data for June 14=18 for this instrument
          • Restart NinjaTrader > Reconnect to your data provider
          • In the 'Load' tab of the Historical Data window, redownload both Market Replay and Historical Tick Data for this instrument for the same days, and test once more.
          Please let me know the results of this test. I look forward to your response.
          Justin D.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by arvidvanstaey, Today, 02:19 PM
          2 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post arvidvanstaey  
          Started by jordanq2, Today, 03:10 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes