Properties pannel for quick access...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Properties pannel for quick access...

Hello all.. really don't know where to send this to reach NT8 developers.

Why such a powerfull charting platfrom as NT still has no some very convenient features?

E.g. to change any drawing properties we have to dig through bunch of settings in the properties config window without any ability to make this changes fast an easy... as for example you can do it in TradinView? Why on the selection of the drawing do not show quick access property panel somethe in window header which let you quickly change line width, color, figure fillig color and attach settings? Or have the same in the context right button click menu.. not call to main properties window, but have some major properties right there.
    I can not believe that everybody happy with NT drawing tools.

Hope many agree with myself.

BR

Andrey

Thanks for the feedback, an.fedorov . There is no direct way to contact the Development Team, however, the forums are a great way to let us know about a change or new feature you'd like to see in NinjaTrader. We then pass that onto the Development Team for consideration.

Just to clarify, the quickest way to access a drawing object's properties would be to double-left click on it. This opens the Properties window. However, I realize this doesn't directly address your concern as you'd like a 'simpler' quick access to common properties. The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-5299. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_PatrickG; 07-27-2021, 02:57 PM.

Comment

I suggest there is implementation here, of a new set of property window classes, where I am able to open a property window, and am able to set in a hard coded file, a tabular property window and select which window I want to move to, easily accessing these properties and not having to scroll through a massive properties menu. I will attach a picture of my idea. If there is an method to expand on properties window I am interested in getting it done.

The properties Nº sub menu (s) class could offer a button click to enter from the chart window, then easily accessing the menu directly quickly at any time.

A second note, the properties window could populate in two defaults, one all property values are shown in the main properties window when opened, and all the menu items can have a tab beside the properties tab at the window header, OR the properties window can populate as a single menu item/Description, and each has it's own Nº sub menu.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by LoganJKTrader; 08-12-2022, 03:23 PM.

Comment

Hello LoganJKTrader,

Thank you for the suggestion.

I have submitted this as a feature request to the Development Team. I will follow up with an internal tracking number for your reference as soon as it is created.

Thanks in advance for your patience.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for your patience.

The internal tracking number for your feature request is SFT-2311. We added your vote. Please reference this internal tracking number when contacting Platform Support if you ever have questions regarding this feature request.

When a feature request is implemented, you'll find a description of the new feature in the release notes:
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by f.saeidi, Yesterday, 12:14 PM
          9 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post f.saeidi  
          Started by Tim-c, Today, 03:54 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes